2012年9月10日星期一

Breaking The Secret Code Of Women

Sometimes, a woman will say one thing, but it's later revealed that she meant something completely different.

I'm sure most of you guys have experienced this before.

Like those women who say that they'll only date someone who is taller than them.

And then, the next guy you see her out on a date with is about a foot shorter than she is.

Sometimes a woman will say she prefers to be taken out to dinner and a movie.

And then, she tells you the best date she ever had was when a guy took her on a walk on the beach.

Sometimes the woman says she's looking for a guy with a nice, steady job who can provide for her.

And then, she's seen galavanting around with some dirt-poor schmoe who doesn't have a penny to his name.

Any way you look at it, there are hordes of women who claim to like one thing, but when it comes down to it, they respond to a whole different thing entirely.

This is called "Girl Speak."

Guys generally don't understand what is going on here - they take this "Girl Speak" at face value and miss what is being said.

But this is a huge, HUGE mistake!

Women very rarely say what they actually mean. And because of that, they respond really well to guys who know how to interpret what they are really saying.

Take me for instance...

I'm a fat, bald, ugly shlub. Definitely no winner in the looks department.

But I've dated women who say they aren't into "fat" guys. In fact, they actually prefer guys who "take care of themselves" and "go to the gym."

Yet they still agree to date me!

I've dated girls who were way younger than me. One of my more recent girlfriends was 20 years old. I'm 30. This girl wasn't interested in dating an older guy, yet for me she made an exception.

I dated one particular girl who refused to date anyone but black men. I'm as white as chalk. But the girl made an exception for me.

If I had taken the "Girl Speak" seriously, I wouldn't have gotten another meeting with the girls.

Luckily, I know a trick to getting past the biggest girl speak objections.

You know the ones...

"I only like guys with great bodies."

"A guy who wants to take me out needs to have a nice car."

"I want a tall man."

"I want a guy my own age."

"I have a boyfriend."

"I'm not looking for a serious relationship."

Blah, blah, blah.

So how do I do it? Well, its fairly simple actually...

Try changing her EMOTIONS instead of changing her mind.

If some woman goes on about some certain thing she says is attractive, ignore the detail she is claiming is attractive. The truth is, she's not saying what is really attracting her.

Because she's not aware of it herself.

When a girl tells you something like "I like to date tall guys," she's not telling you she's attracted to guys who are tall.

She's telling you she's attracted to the way tall guys make her FEEL.

Normally, if you ask a girl why she likes tall guys, she will share with you that maybe she "feels safer" with tall men.

So in that case, she's looking to feel secure with the guy she's dating.

Guess what? You don't have to be tall to make a woman FEEL secure! you just need to know how to trigger that emotion inside her.

So let's say you want to get a woman attracted to you - no matter what you look like.

Do you know how to make a woman feel that kind of attraction?

The key is making her feel FUN when she's around you. If you can make a woman feel fun, chances are she'll feel attracted.

Why?

Because attraction is all about feeling good! And if you can create some good old fashioned emotional tension in there - guess what?

She'll wind up being attracted to you!

And if she's attracted to you, it's really easy beyond that point!

没有评论:

发表评论